Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter Sunday



Happy Easter! :)
Below is a video of me and my mom in her kitchen on Easter Sunday. We were having so much fun if you can't tell... She makes me laugh! That's pretty much all we do. 

This Easter was especially fun because we decided Friday night that for Easter Sunday we'd pick a few recipes that we liked from pinterest and just make them. So that's what we did. We spent the day in the kitchen. And I'm pleased to tell you that there was not one flop or disaster. (Well, besides the almost disaster in the video...) I'm going to share what we made today. I recommend every single one of them.

So.. As for this video, I wanted a picture of us in our aprons and in the kitchen but since it was just us I had the bright idea of making a video and then I... Oh it doesn't matter. Here's my mom and here's our recipes.   

No comments:

Post a Comment